Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Prescription Diet®
Feline Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution Treats
Prescription Diet® Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution Feline Treats are tasty, healthy and rewarding treats for adult cats to support healthy weight loss and weight maintenance. Prescription Diet Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution Feline Treats are a great complement for cats being fed Prescription Diet® Feline Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution pet food, m/d® Feline, r/d® Feline or w/d® Feline.
100% Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's® Prescription Diet® foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Prescription Diet Foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
- Helps to control hunger by keeping pets feeling full and satisfied between meals
- Designed to complement the nutrition found in Hill's Prescription Diet Feline Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution pet food
Great taste and highly palatable backed by a 100% refund guarantee
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® and Science Diet® foods can help your cat maintain happiness and a healthy weight for life
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Do not feed more than the maximum number of treats per day listed below, based on the cat's ideal body weight.
- If the cat tends to gain weight when supplementing with Prescription Diet Feline Metabolic Treats, adjust as needed to maintain proper body weight.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||14|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||21|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||27|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||32|
Prescription Diet® Feline Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution Treats is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Treats 3393 kcal/kg - 1.2 kcal/treat (0.4 g/treat)
|Vitamin C||144 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||987 IU/kg|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Tomato Pomace, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Coconut Oil, Pork Fat, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, Dried Carrots, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Beta-Carotene, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors.